At 5:00 am on Vietnam National Day (September 2), VinBrain received the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for its DrAid™ product. Accordingly, DrAid™ is the FIRST & ONLY AI product for X-ray Diagnostics in Vietnam and Southeast Asia that meets FDA standards. This event has brought Vietnam into the Top 6 countries (USA, UK, Israel, Australia, Korea and Vietnam) with FDA-approved AI products for chest X-ray diagnosis.
The FDA is the United States Food and Drug Administration and is ultimately responsible for protecting and promoting public health through rigorous regulation and oversight. With FDA approval, DrAid™ products have achieved the highest quality and safety standards and are officially allowed to trade in the US and almost all countries worldwide.
Consistent with the mission of “Improving the quality of life with the power of AI & IoT”, VinBrain is proud to be the first Vietnamese high-tech unit, always at the forefront of developing AI products for healthcare with the highest standards and bringing them to help improve the lives of the people of Vietnam and billions of people around the world!
DrAid™ is artificial intelligence (AI) doctor assistant software developed by VinBrain to assist medical teams and doctors in diagnosing heart, lung and bone diseases based on straight chest X-ray films. The application is evaluated to have superior efficiency compared to traditional methods in observing and analyzing chest X-ray images, help reduce overload and limit errors in diagnosis. DrAid™ offers radiologists outstanding advantages:
- AI helps to automatically classify anomalies and no abnormalities with higher-than-average quality standards of primary care physicians.
- AI achieves average reliability accuracy of more than 91.2%
- Help doctors increase the accuracy of the image reading by up to 25% when AI assistants the doctors.
- Classify abnormal and non-abnormal within 15s
- AI Support for 20+ Most Common Abnormalities on Chest X-Rays