EN
VN

Find your team

Our Culture

B Breakthough
B Breakthough
  • Creative thinking
  • Initiative
  • Continuous learning
R Reliability
R Reliability
  • Accountability
  • Integrity
  • Honesty
A Action
A Action
  • Clients Focus
  • Commitment
  • Meet Quality and Schedule Requirement
I Innovation
I Innovation
  • Challenge the current situation
  • Open-minded
  • Expand perspectives
N Network
N Network
  • Resource Sharing
  • Synergy
  • Empathy

What makes VinBrain your
dream workplace

A place to help you make your mark on the World

A place to help you make your mark on the World

Joining VinBrain, you will be working for pioneering projects that can change the lives of millions of people and make the world a better place.

You will have high chances to be promoted in our fast-growing startup.

A place to reward you with best-in-class benefits

A place to reward you with best-in-class benefits

You will receive the most competitive salary in the market along with attractive benefits for you and your family as an employee of Vingroup.

You will be equipped with the most advanced computer and modern working facilities to help you speed up your ideas and performance, as well as turn your imagination into reality.

A place to make you grow everyday

A place to make you grow everyday

You will have the chance to work with and learn from leading AI experts who come from Microsoft, Adobe, Google, receiving tentative coaching to help you exploring your hidden potential and obtaining your own magical achievements.

You will receive regular soft skills and professional development training, as well as strong supports for research papers and publications.

A place to ignite your creativity

You will be given the opportunity to present your ideas through periodic internal hackathons and then turn them into real products.  

You will also have the opportunity to learn and enrich your knowledge by spending 80% of your time on your current job and the remaining 20% to experience new jobs and new skills within the company.

A place to keep you motivated everyday

You will have flexible working hours.

You will also have happy moments and release your stress at our Fun Conner at anytime in a day with your co-workers to play table-tennis, football-billiards, darts.

You are welcomed to have open-talk meeting with top management weekly to express any of your concerns and seek high-level’s valuable feedback and advices. All your initiatives and suggestions are listened with utmost care and respect.

Hear Our Heroes

DrAidTM cho COVID-19

DrAid™ for COVID-19

An emotional sharing from a very special member of our team - robot DrAidTM for COVID-19!

 

VinBrain COVID-19 SWAT Team

The story of VinBrain warriors going directly into the center of the pandemic to collect data for our AI model 

Mr. Nguyen Minh Man - Head of Engineering

Mr. Nguyen Minh Man - Head of Engineering

Mr Man sharing his tip for quality diagnosis - the same way he plays his ping pong game! 

Top

Share