VinBrain is a company funded by Vingroup, the largest conglomerate in Vietnam by market capitalization. Our mission is to perform cutting-edge research and development of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning technologies and products that will lead to improve healthcare system and quality of life. At VinBrain, we believe the greatest promise of Big Data lies in healthcare. We believe that by solving unique and challenging problems at the intersection of (medical) Big Data, AI, IoT, and IoP (Internet of People), we can improve the outcomes for patients around the globe. We have assembled seasoned researchers, engineers, and entrepreneurs from world-class companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe and Google to build the platform and services to achieve this. If you are motivated to be part of something special and to be a catalyst for improving lives and healthier communities, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an individual to support our team in managing Linux-based systems. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be required to gather business requirements, make recommendations and implement standards and solutions. You will be managing systems and services both on premise and in the cloud. You will help establish and maintain policies to create stable infrastructure and scalable solutions.
• Automate, administer and manage the overall Linux based infrastructure and services which includes deployment, configuration and management of Linux systems
• Builds, installs, configures, analyzes, tunes, and troubleshoots systems to achieve optimum performance levels
• Monitors and analyzes resource usage to recommend/develop enhancements to system capabilities and performance
• Resolves difficult system problems and provides consultation or training
• Compares, evaluates, and implements new technologies, and integrates them into the cloud computing environment
• Creates documents for users, support staff, consulting personnel, and developers
• Design and deploy the infrastructure and services for new applications
• Configures and assist in the design of cloud, systems and network security
• Install and manage container orchestration software and repositories
• Participates in capacity, performance and availability planning for system configuration, software services, network services, load distribution, and service interrelationships among systems and services
• Acts as liaison with various teams across the workplace.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or a combination of education and relevant experience
• 1+ years of Linux system administration experience
• Experience in systems design, implementation, and analysis
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Experience in managing Linux operating systems
• Experience with managing cloud resources, Azure experience is a plus
• Experience using Docker and container orchestration, such as Kubernetes is a plus
• Experience with web-based applications and infrastructure
• Experience in a scripting language including Perl, PowerShell, Python or shell scripting
• Experience with monitoring systems and services
• Knowledge in one or more programming languages for system development is a plus
• Experience with networking protocols and implementations
• Demonstrated knowledge of security protocols and vulnerability remediation
• Ability to manage shared resources, perform complex tasks and resolve complex systems problems
• Ability to collaborate with team members.
• Adequate English communication skills.