VinBrain is a company funded by Vingroup, the largest conglomerate in Vietnam by market capitalization. Our mission is to perform cutting-edge research and development of AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning technologies and products that will lead to improved healthcare systems and quality of life. At VinBrain, we believe the greatest promise of Big Data lies in healthcare. We believe that by solving unique and challenging problems at the intersection of (medical) Big Data, AI, IoT, and IoP (Internet of People), we can improve the outcomes for patients around the globe. We have assembled seasoned leaders, engineers, and entrepreneurs with years of experience from world-class companies such as Microsoft, Amazon, Adobe, and Google to build the platform and services to achieve this. If you are motivated to be part of something special and to be a catalyst for improving lives and healthier communities, we want to talk to you.
We are looking for someone with both strong engineering and research chops. This is not an academic research position, but a demanding, fast paced, start-up context where there is a strong focus on applied research to solve problems. Creative thinking and willingness to be challenged are a must.
• Performing research and development in multiple disciplines the following areas: Deep Learning and ML, Computer Vision (CV), and Natural Language Processing (NLP)
• Collaborate with engineers to deploy state-of-the-art AI models that power real products
• Collaborate effectively with engineers and product managers to build successful products
• Master or Ph.D. in computer science or related fields
• At least 5-10 years of experience in managing research groups in the AI field
• Define the 3-5 years of technology roadmap for the division
• Deep knowledge of one or more areas: Deep Learning and ML, Computer Vision (CV), and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
• Proven research track record with the authorship of papers at top-tier AI/ML/CV/NLP conferences or journals
• Be able to collaborate effectively with engineers and product managers
• Experience with existing AI/ML frameworks, e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch.
• Familiarity with data science framework and how to build a data pipeline
• Experience with medical images, AI for medical applications
• Experience with large-scale datasets
• Proficiency in Python